Welcome to MyrAir Aircraft Financing.
MyrAir Aircraft Financing can help you buy that aircraft you want to own at competitive rates and on unbeatable terms.
If you wish to know in advance the acquisition costs, you can use our Finance Calculator where you can obtain a quick quote at the best market interest.
Please read the terms and conditions for the purchase of an aircraft and complete the form according to your request to receive our response as soon as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum down payment of 20% is required for all aircraft.
- All payments to be made to group: “MyrAir Financing”.
- No purchase request will be processed if you have not sent the required down payment.
- Loan payments are due every 30 days from date of purchase (not 30 days from last payment).
- If payment is not received within 7 days, the aircraft will be repossessed and no refund will be issued. Please note that no warning will be given, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure payments are received prior to or on the payment due dates.
- When submitting a payment, please indicate the aircraft model and registration in the comments.
- All maintenance is the client’s responsibility.
- Clients that wish to sell, exchange or ship their aircraft, may only do so if permission is granted.
- Ownership fees will be added to monthly payments. These will be calculated, as an average, based off the fee at the time of purchase.
- Payments in addition to those initially foreseen in the loan application are allowed.
- If you finally repay the loan before the final date, the interest and ownership fees monthly will be reduced in relation to the months of the final payment always with a minimum of 3% interest in any case.
- Once the loan is repaid, the aircraft will be put up for private sale at a price of V$1, this being the only way to transfer ownership of the aircraft.
- The loan may be revoked at any time and no refund will be issued, if the client is found in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be provided access to a spreadsheet where you can track your loan: dates, payments made and outstanding, etc.
- If you need more months than specified to make your financing, do not hesitate to consult us (subject to study).
- Interest/Financing Fees are as follows and are calculated off the total amount that is financed
- 3 Month Term – 3%
- 4 Month Term – 4%
- 5 Month Term – 5%
- 6 Month Term – 6%